Guaranteed Pre-Listing Inspection
A Detailed Report of the Condition of the Home
Our Guaranteed Pre-Listing Inspection Reports provide you with a detailed report of the condition of the home on the day of the inspection.
The inspection process is defined by the National Home Inspection Standard CSA/A 770, and it is not different than a typical Buyer’s inspection.
A Pre-Listing Inspection has benefits for both the sellers and the buyers of a property.
- A thorough Inspection report will give confidence and attract more buyers that are otherwise not willing to submit an offer.
- The seller has the option to address any issues with their own contractors and avoid overinflated price reduction demands.
- It reduces the seller’s liability with full disclosure of the condition of the property.
- It reduces the frequency of last-minute re-negotiations.
- A transferred inspection report protects the buyer with our Error and Omissions Insurance.
- We offer the buyer a complete and personal walkthrough with the Inspector, to discuss the report and view the home.
- Our 100 Day Warranty is transferable to the buyers.
Whether a house is new or old, our Guaranteed Pre-Listing Inspection is an advantage and has many benefits to all parties involved in a real estate transaction.